Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, at the time of entry.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Corona Non-Alcoholic New Year Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 15, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on January 31, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- HOW TO ENTER ONLINE: During the Promotion Period, visit coronausa.com/pages/NA-NewYear (“Website”) and follow the instructions to have your email address validated. Then, once your email address has been successfully validated, complete and submit the online entry form (“Website Entry” or “Entry”), including selecting your choice of one (1) of three (3) Prize Pack drawings you want to enter: Meditation Prize Pack drawing, Taco-Making Prize Pack drawing or Get Active Prize Pack drawing. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on January 31, 2024, to be entered into the applicable Prize Pack drawing. Limit one (1) Website Entry per person/email address per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit a Website Entry.
- TWO WAYS TO RECEIVE THREE (3) BONUS ENTRIES: There is a limit of three (3) Bonus Entries per person/email address, regardless of method of Entry.
- ONLINE: After you submit a Website Entry as described above in Rule #3, click where indicated to submit a review for Corona Non-Alcoholic and you will receive three (3) bonus entries (“Online Bonus Entries” or “Bonus Entries”), which will be entered as one (1) Bonus Entry into each of the three (3) Prize Pack drawings. Any review deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion, will not be published and will not receive any Bonus Entries.
- VIA MAIL: On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your full name, street address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), daytime telephone number and valid email address (collectively “Mailed Bonus Entry” or “Bonus Entry”). You must also include your signature on your Mailed Bonus Entry to certify that you are 21 years of age or older. Mail your Bonus Entry in a hand-addressed envelope via first-class mail to: Corona Non-Alcoholic New Year Sweepstakes Bonus Entries, P.O. Box 7764, Melville, NY 11775-7764, to receive three (3) Bonus Entries which will be entered as one (1) Bonus Entry into each of the three (3) Prize Pack drawings. No mechanically reproduced Mailed Bonus Entries permitted. Mailed Bonus Entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2024 and received by February 6, 2024.
Website Entries and Bonus Entries will be collectively referred to as “Entries”.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Separate random drawings will be conducted on or about February 7, 2024 to select the number of Prize Pack winners indicated in the chart below in Rule #6, from among all eligible Entries received for each of the three (3) Prize Pack drawings, as indicated on Entries. Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Prize Pack drawing. Prize Packs will be shipped to the mailing addresses indicated on winners’ Entries, within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, may result in disqualification without further notice and selection of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for that drawing.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
Meditation Prize Packs each consisting of one (1) of each of the following Sponsor-specified items: Yoga Mat, Towel, Lifestyle T-Shirt (limited sizes available), Tote Bag and a $15 gift card (ARV $100 per Prize Pack).
Taco-Making Prize Packs each consisting of one (1) of each of the following Sponsor-specified items: Taco Holder, Queso Bowl, Lime Juicer, Corona Non-Alcoholic-Branded Apron, Taco Ingredients (awarded as a $25 gift card) and a $15 gift card (ARV $100 per Prize Pack).
Get Active Prize Packs each consisting of one (1) of each of the following Sponsor-specified items: Water Bottle, Beverage Insulator, Tote Bag, Pickleball Paddle Set and a $15 gift card (ARV $100 per Prize Pack).
Gift card terms and conditions apply. Limit one (1) Prize Pack per person/household. Prize Packs consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules. No alcohol is awarded with prizes.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, postage-due, invalid or unintelligible Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers and/or identities) will void all Entries by that entrant. Normal internet access and data charges imposed by your internet/wireless phone service provider may apply if entering via Website. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. In the event of a dispute as to any Website Entry/Online Bonus Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized email account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a potential winner entered via Website Entry/Online Bonus Entry, he/she may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of the prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes material, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawings will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received for each applicable drawing, prior to termination. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2904-02” in the subject line. Requests must be received by February 9, 2024. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Relax responsibly®. Corona® Non-Alcoholic Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL