Corona Summer 2021 Instant Win Game/Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER PLAY THE GAME OR ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Corona Summer 2021 Instant Win/Sweepstakes “Promotion”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 6, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 15, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion consists of a random draw sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) and an Instant Win Game (“Game”). The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. The Game is open to legal residents of forty-nine (49) states of the United States (excluding New Jersey) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of Game Play. The Game is void in New Jersey and where prohibited. Employees of Crown Imports LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), any person affiliated with the alcoholic beverage industry, including but not limited to retailers of alcohol products, and their immediate and extended family members (including but not limited to spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in or win a prize in the Promotion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TWO WAYS TO ACCESS WEBSITE TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES AND PLAY THE GAME:
● VIA QUICK RESPONSE CODE ON DISPLAY: During the Promotion Period, look for special Sweepstakes displays at participating Corona retailers with a Quick Response (“QR”) code. Scan the QR code with your web-enabled mobile device (“Device”) to be directed to the Website (defined below).
● VIA WEBSITE: During the Promotion Period, go to CoronaUSA.com (“Website”).
After completing either of the actions described above to access the Website, follow the instructions to complete and submit the online registration form (“Entry”), to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Eligible entrants will also receive one (1) game play (“Game Play”) in the Game upon Sweepstakes Entry. New Jersey residents are not eligible for a Game Play. Instant Game prize winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Congratulations! (subject to eligibility), and will be prompted to provide their mailing address so their prize can be shipped to them. Non-winners will receive a Game message that includes the word, “Sorry.” Limit one (1) Entry/Game Play per person/email address, per day. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address to submit an Entry/Game Play.
- GAME PLAY VERIFICATION: All winning Game Plays are subject to verification. Game Prizes will be shipped within eight (8) to ten (10) weeks after winning Game Play to the mailing addresses included on Game Play. Return of any prize as undeliverable will result in disqualification and prize will be awarded in the Second Chance drawing. If, due to an error of any kind, more instant winning messages are delivered to entrants, or more Game prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded per Rule #9, the intended number of Game prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified prize claims received during the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize winner”) will be randomly selected on or about August 16, 2021 from among all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. Random drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize (“Grand Prize”) will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email and will be required to complete and return via email/email link, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Declaration of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of Administrator’s attempted delivery of same. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of Grand Prize/Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or declining the Grand Prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received.
- SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: Any unclaimed or unawarded Game prizes will be awarded in a second chance random drawing (“Second Chance Drawing”), conducted by the Administrator on or about September 30, 2021, from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning a prize in the Second Chance Drawing depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period and number of unclaimed/unawarded Game prizes (if any). Second Chance winners will be notified via email and will be required to provide additional information (e.g., date of birth, mailing address, etc.) to the Sponsor/Administrator, within one (1) to two (2) business days of notification, to facilitate verification of eligibility and prize fulfillment. Noncompliance within any specified time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or declining a prize for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and time-permitting, selection of an alternate Game prize winner, in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries.
- SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Sweepstakes Grand Prize: A four (4)-day/three (3)-night trip for winner and up to three (3) travel companions to Miami South Beach, Florida. Trip includes round-trip economy air transportation for winner and up to three (3) travel companions from major airport nearest winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion), three (3) nights’ Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations and $4,600 spending money (awarded in the form of a check for winner) (ARV: $20,000). If the Grand Prize winner lives within a 250-mile radius of Miami, Florida, winner will receive a $250 travel stipend in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation for travel will be provided. Grand Prize winner’s travel companions must be 21 years or older at time of travel and must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, surcharges, service charges, personal charges, taxes, travel and other insurance, additional transportation, gratuities, souvenirs, upgraded room accommodations and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, mutilated or stolen travel documents. Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companions must travel on same itinerary. Trip must be taken within two (2) years of Grand Prize winner’s notification. Travel is subject to availability and certain blackout dates may apply. Grand Prize is subject to additional restrictions. All travelers must have valid travel documents prior to departure (i.e., REAL ID, passport or other TSA-approved ID; visit www.tsa.gov for a list of TSA-approved IDs). All travelers must also pass any required medical testing and comply with any requirements, at any time, that may be required or recommended by any government agency, airline, or Sponsor, including without limitation, passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19. Travelers may also be required to execute any assumption of risk and/or other documents relating to COVID-19 or he/she may not be permitted to travel. In the event Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companions engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early and send the winner and his/her travel companions home with no further compensation to the winner. No alcohol is included with the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner or his/her travel companions consume alcoholic beverages (none will be provided by Sponsor) while participating in any Grand Prize-related activities, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold the Released Parties harmless from any subsequent damages or third-party claims arising out of or related to such consumption. Grand Prize consists of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
- INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARVs”) & APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING (UNCLAIMED/UNAWARDED PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IN A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING): Three hundred six (306) Game Prizes (three  per day): A Corona Summer Beach Prize Pack consisting of various Sponsor-specified beach-friendly merchandise (ARV $508.90 per Prize Pack). Approximate odds of winning a Game prize are 1 in 3,000. Actual odds of winning a Game prize will depend upon the number eligible Game Plays received during the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Game prize per person/email address. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. No alcohol is included with any prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes for the Game or the Sweepstakes. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Administrator for the actual value of the prize. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason. In such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and no other additional compensation will be provided. Resale of prizes is prohibited. The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries/Game Plays permitted, and/or if the Sponsor or Administrator suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries/Game Plays by using multiple or different email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, Sponsor and Administrator will void that entrant’s Entries/Game Plays and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries/Game Plays generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries/Game Plays by any means which subvert the Entry/Game Play process are void. Entries/Game Plays will not be acknowledged or returned. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, invalid or unintelligible Entries/Game Plays, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry/Game Play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services to create fraudulent phone numbers, email addresses, and/or identities) will void all Entries/Game Plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry/Game Play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder associated with the Entry/Game Play. In exchange for the right to participate in the Promotion, entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including, but not limited to, damages caused or claimed to be caused, losses, or injury) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Administrator’s or Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion material, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer, phone or device related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or device transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the Promotion. All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails, including but not limited to those resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for the Sweepstakes Grand Prize will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination and all Game prizes claimed prior to termination will be awarded (and all remaining Game prizes will be awarded from among all eligible Entries received prior to termination). Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized email account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry/Game Play. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses and Entries/Game Plays for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law.
- DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively before a court having jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., evidenced costs associated with entering this Promotion). Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to CrownImportsWinners@donjagoda.com with “WINNERS #2772-57” in the subject line. Requests must be received by August 16, 2021. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
Relax responsibly®. Corona Extra®, Corona Light®, Corona Premier® Beer and Corona® Hard Seltzer Spiked Sparkling Water with Natural Flavors. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL